always open to offers for bartering. For example, we've made
barter arrangments for a stay at a B&B in Vermont, a week in a
Florida condo, and a Kindle. We've even had people work off their fare
through massages, babysitting, and sanding, painting, and varnishing.
Here are some possibilities that come to
mind (in no particular order)...
What do you have that might be of interest? Give us a call and let's
- vacation properties...anywhere in the world! Hawaii?
Australia? Belize? Anywhere in the Caribbean? Remember, we vacation in
the winter months and prefer warm climates!
- work on the schooner...carpentry projects, mechanical
or electrical expertise, sanding and painting
- nautical antiques...paintings, compasses, tools
- massage services
- yard work or house cleaning
- unique crafts made specifically for the
boat...pottery, glass, wood, sculpture
- anything knit....hats, socks, sweaters
- trip exchange...do you lead whitewater rafting,
kayaking, hiking, or other outdoor adventure trips?
- Do you have a kayak you don't use anymore?
- design services...web, brochure, postcards, logo,
- PR and advertising...do you own or work for a magazine that might
run an article or provide ad space?
Schooner Isaac H. EvansCapt. Brenda G. ThomasPO Box 791Rockland, ME email@example.com